The therapeutic benefits of massage continue to be researched and studied.
Recent research has shown the effectiveness of massage for the following conditions:
• Lower back pain
• Reducing post-operative pain
• Boosting the body’s immune system functioning
• Decreasing the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
• Lowering blood pressure
• Reducing headache frequency
• Decreasing pain.
• Digestive disorders
• Insomnia related to stress
• Myofacial pain syndrome
• Soft tissue strains of injuries
• Sports injuries
• Temporomandibular joint pain (T.M.J.)
61% of Health Care Providers Recommending Massage as a Viable Form of Treatment.
|Before your Destino Massage Therapy, your massage therapist will discuss any problem
areas and any concerns you may have before starting the therapy.
Your comfort and modesty is held in the highest respect.
Your therapist will only uncover the body location receiving therapy.
The massage is 50 minutes in length.
The full hour allows you to prepare before the therapy and time to freshen-up after